Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Anniversary Traditions


The 3rd Anniversary is here and I cannot believe it has been 3 years already. I guess it is true what they say… time flies when your having fun!

To keep the love and laughter a high priority, my husband and I have come up with our very own anniversary traditions. One of which included each of us donning our wedding day attire. Him in his suit – and “Oh, does he look good!” and me in my wedding dress… yes it still fits. Then we hit the town! Yes, we may get a few stares or whispers, but most people tend to recognize the same enjoyment and humor that we do. This year, we even had another couple secretly pay for our bottle of wine before we paid our server. They weren't looking for a “Thank You” or a pat on the back because they left before we had the chance to do so. They just did it to be thoughtful and kind. Don't you wish more people were like this? My husband and I were really touched and can’t wait for the opportunity to return the favor to someone else one day.

So, that’s a little snapshot into my anniversary traditions. Be sure to make your own and send us some stories.

No comments: