Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Sweet and Saucy Top Ten: Pick Up Lines?

Okay... so you may not win over your future Bride with any of these pick up lines, but some guys really do try. Being the wives of local rockers, the Gals of Sashay hit the town quite often and occasionally come across the brave young men who still think a pick up line is going to do the trick. Come on guys. If you are looking for your future Mrs., just buy her a drink and be yourself. Here are some of our favorites and some good ones we have overheard. Again, in no particular order.

1) Are you lost? Because heaven's a long way from here.
2) I was blinded by your beauty so I'm going to need your name and number for insurance reasons.
3) Do you have a sunburn, or are you always this hot?
4) Hi my name is "fill in guy's name" and I'll be over there if you need me. (then he walks away.) Actually not too bad.
5) Hey baby. Turn that frown upside down.
6) Does this rag smell like chloroform to you? okay... so we haven't heard that one, but it's funny right?
7) Excuse me, I think you have something in your eye. Nope, it's just a sparkle.
8) I know I don't have a chance, but I just wanted to hear an angel talk.
9) Can I take a picture of you, so I can show Santa just what I want for
Christmas.
10) Do you mind if I hang out here until its safe back where I farted. If some guy actually tried this on me, I may consider him. FUNNY!